Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That's how you do the Cannes Cannes!!!



It's been already a week since the Cannes Festival 2009 started. I'm a huge movie fan so I really can't wait for some of those movies which premiered at the festival. My two favorites are "Inglorious Bastards" (directed by Quentin Tarantino) with Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger and "Broken Embraces" (directed by Pedro Almodovar) with Penelope Cruz. Until those movies will hit the cinemas all over the globe, we won't know which of them will be the biggest winners but for now we can judge only by the looks at the Cannes Palaice. I must say this option is not that bad either. My favorite looks are a simple but chic look by Diane Kruger - admit it - she looks stunning as always! This season of Lost has already finished but Evangeline Lilly has found time to fly to Cannes and look fabolous. I've just read that both Evangeline and Slumdog Millionaire Star Freida Pinto are going to be next L'Oreal faces. Congrats to both of them! Penelope Cruz looks as great as always in both of her looks and those nude Laboutin pumps!!! Festival continous for next few days and I hope to see even more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment