Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sienna is back in London





Sienna Miller is my favorite style icon. I love her movies and I love her clothes. Her next movie is an action flick G.I.Joe, which is not really my thing but for her I can do it ;) Sienna spends most of her time lately in the States - In New York she is preparing the Broadway play which is supposed to premiere this fall. She's also become a face of Hugo Boss's new fragrance Boss Orange. I didn't get the chance to check them out yet but I definitely will.



Last Saturday she's been seen in London doing some shopping with her friends. It was so good to see her in Europe and looking great with her boho style back in the game. She is going to be presenting at the Video Movie Awards this weekend in LA and I'm really curious what's she going to be wearing. Check out the preview of the G.I.Joe below. And tune to MTV this Sunday to see celebrities working the red carpet looks. More importantly remember that the "New Moon" trailer will be shown for the first time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment