Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I am on YouTube!



I’ve been thinking about it for a very long time … My friends told me enough is enough so I after careful preparation I’ve decided to take the bandate off and start … my YouTube channel. Welcome to Vogue & Glitter!

New year, new ideas... I love talking about new make-up, new fashion pieces, but also books, movies, travels and this channel will give me a possibility and space to do just that.

Why Vogue&Glitter? Because I am going to talk about all the things beauty related but mostly about Vogue: the magazine, fashion and general ‘en vogue’ life style. There is going to be a place for news, update on a month in Vogue and many more. I am planning to take you guys with me on my trips this year, give tips and ... whatever I’ll fell might be interested for you! I am really excited about this step and hope you like what I do too. 

I’ve posted my first film and even though it’s not perfect I feel like it had to be done. I am going to learn and improve on the way. First step is to take action. As Walt Disney said: “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing”. And so I did. I hope you will go on this journey with me J

No comments:

Post a Comment