Friday, February 13, 2015

50 Shades of Grey - How to get Anastasia Steel's look?


Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! The premiere of “Fifty Shades of Grey”. To celebrate that fact I’ve decide to put together a quick and simple look à la Anastasia Steele. I feel like I am ready to go to the movies now J Click inside to see what products I used to create such look.

      Base
Dakota Johnson’s look (aka Anastasia Steele) in the movie is very fresh and simple. Almost like she’s barely put anything on her face. Only a splash of pink on both her lips and cheeks. What I’ve done with my base is: I put a little bit of LauraMercier primer and then buffed in a CC Cream. I used what I had in my collection but you can use whatever suits your needs. Then I’ve applied a little bit of concealer to hide few imperfections and finished off with some Hourglass powder for a luminous and fresh finish.

       Eyes
I wanted to keep my eye lids barely naked so I’ve started off with putting a primer on them and following with ‘Naked’ eye shadow from ‘Naked’ original palette. I then applied some mascara and that’s it for the eyes :)

       Cheeks
On my cheeks I’ve put some pinky color to get this fresh, ‘I get pink cheeks when I am embarrassed’ kind of look. I used MAC’s ‘Well Dressed’ which I think is perfect for that.

       Lips
To get this pink – violet color I’ve put on Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Plum Russian. I missed it so much. It’s great for this fresh finish and also stays on your lips for a very long time!  

Et voilà! Finished look is ready!

Tell me what you think :)
M.




No comments:

Post a Comment