Friday, February 20, 2015

Urban Decay's Perversion/Subversion Review



I’ve finally managed to put my hands on the Urban Decay’s duo product – Subversion eyelash primer and Perversion mascara. Click inside to check out what I thought about them!

Subversion 
It’s the first time that I’ve been using a primer before mascara. I didn’t even know that such things existed :) But I am glad that I’ve learned about it. I must say that after using it for few weeks now I can definitely see the difference and so do my friends! The primer doesn’t look like something spectacular, kind of like a white mascara. I apply it to both my upper and lower lashes before going for mascara. 
  
Perversion 
The mascara has been promoted as the „Bigger, Blacker, Badderand I must say I agree with that. It really lengthens and defines my lashes making them fuller and very very black which I love. When used together with Subversion it seems even more defined though I often use it on its own and still feel no need to use eyelash curlers. Throughout the day there is no flaking so you don’t have to worry about reapplying it after work before going out at night. 
  
To summarize I am really enjoying those two products and I feel I’ll be sticking with them for a while now. 
  
And how about you? Did you have a chance to try those out? What are your thoughts? 
M. 

My eyelashes after applying Subversion eyelash primer

And after putting on one coat of Perversion mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment