Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sienna loves Matthew


I love Sienna Miller! She’s my favorite style icon. Last week she came to support her friend Matthew Williamson at the Belvedere Party to launch Belvedere Pink Grapefruit. The party was hosted by the designer himself at his Bruton Road store. Sienna looked amazing in a metallic dress by Matthew of course from his Fall 2010 collection. And besides that they looked like they were having a blast, fooling around while posing for the paparazzi.

I’m working on a piece on Sienna at the moment, which will show her style’s progress from 2004, when she first came into the picture. She’s been an inspiration to many and to me as well. I like to see how her style progresses with every year. Keep posted!

Matthew Williamson sandwiched between two Miller sisters Savannah and Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment