Friday, June 18, 2010

Diane Kruger in Allure July 2010


A new month has arrived … in the magazine world of course. I love when the new issues are finally available and then I rush to the nearest store with foreign magazines, to get my copies. Yesterday I’ve bought British Vogue July 2010, Vogue Paris June/July 2010 and British Elle July 2010 ( I don’t want to see my credit card bill). I’m still waiting for US Vogue July 2010 to arrive in my mail. Since today is FRIDAY (yeah!), I cannot wait to go home and finally read my magazines.

One of the July mags I don’t actually own is Allure July 2010 with beautiful Diane Kruger on the cover. When I first saw those pictures I didn’t even realize it was her. She’s usually styled more old Hollywood – glam look but this time she’s styled 60s Brigitte Bardot. And she looks amazing. In my opinion this style suits her really well. See the pictures below to make an opinion for yourself!






No comments:

Post a Comment