Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'd like a latte



I cannot imagine a day without a latte. This perfect combination of black coffee and milk. O God I need some caffeine now! At the moment it looks like the fashion world is thinking the same since coffee latte color has become one of the most popular ones this season. It’s all started with actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, when she wore a nude beige Yves Saint Laurent gown to the Opera play in New York City last April. After Maggie's YSL dress statement, other brands followed. Chanel made its contribution to the hottest color trend by presenting Inattendu – a nail polish from Le Vernis collection , which quickly became one of the ‘its’ colors of the spring/summer 2010 season. Now let's talk about shoes. I’d love to get get those nude Christian Louboutin Décolleté 100 pumps. They cost €395 at net-a-porter.com but still are worth every penny! Oh latte, now it looks like I need more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment