Friday, May 28, 2010

The "it" Day

I'm really sick at the moment and crazy busy at work but I'm still very excited about tonight! It's the official premiere of the Sex and the City 2 movie in Poland and I'm going! There is a whole event about it with bollywood dancing (I guess due to the Moroccan theme in the movie) and some surprises so I really can't wait! Yesterday my Sex and the City 2: The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure. book has arrived but I've sworn not to open it until I see the movie. It might spoil it all! But last night was very tough because of that... especially when the cover looks very promissing ... I hope I can do it and don't touch it until the end of the day ;)
I've prepared a lot of articles about Cannes and some new inspirations which I will post this weekend so hang in to that. 
To all of those SATC fans out there - enjoy this day and the movie and of course let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment