Saturday, May 22, 2010

Countdown to SEX

Yes ladies and gentleman, it's just one week until the premiere of the "Sex and the City 2" movie! I'm so excited about it and literally cannot wait until Friday night when me and one of my best friends are going to watch it together. Me and K. are really obsessed with SATC. We've seen the series hundreds of times, the same with the first movie. We also collect the books. Obviously the main one "Sex and the city" by Candace Bushnell is a must but there are so many others.

I've had "Kiss and Tell" for few years now. The best thing about it is that you have so many pictures from all the six seasons. You can see how the girls and their style changed over the years. There is the detailed storyline from the series and all of those classic places that the girls spend their time at. I love going back to this book whenever I miss the series or look for some inspiration.

Sex and the City: Kiss and Tell, Updated Edition


Those two arrived in my post last evening! I couldn't find the "Sex and the City" movie album anywhere in Poland. I've finally ordered it online from the UK. The timing was perfect to remind me about all the beautiful outfits and the whole story from the first film. There are loads of pictures of clothes with the descriptions, all the interiors and candids. I've already ordered the album for  the second movie. As I've seen from some previews there are going to be even more detailed pictures presenting all the looks! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Sex and the CitySex and the City 2: The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure.


Last book is Candace Bushnell's latest. "Carrie Diaries" is a story about early years of Carrie Bradshaw, before she came to New York and became a columnist for the "New York Star". I'm not totally sure if this book is going to be good or Ms. Bushnell wrote it to make some money, especially since the new movie is coming out. But anyway I've decided to give it a try. I'm just starting reading it and I'll let you know my opinion by next week.

The Carrie Diaries


For now let's prepare some cute outfits, a Manhattan drink and book the tickets. "Sex and the City 2" is out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment