Sunday, April 25, 2010
Pastel Pink obsession
I've just seen the newest movie by Jane Campion „The Bright Star". And I must say I really loved it! It's one of the most graphic and artistic films I've ever seen. The characters and interiors look like they were hand painted in beautiful pastel colors. The color that was seen most often and I must say caught my attention was pink pastel.
While searching through the SS10 collections and what’s being sold in stores I’ve found a lot of dresses, skirts and accessories that are perfect to wear for the spring. As we all know pastel pink is a romantic color and what color is better to wear in spring when people fall in love and want to share their happiness with everybody else.
Pastel pink looks great with other colors from the pastel family like baby blue for example but it also looks great while compared with the natural background. Like in „The Bright Star“, try to wear it for a walk to the park or to the forest. Be romantic!
My little collage presenting pastel pink inspirational products from SS10 Collections:
- Emilio Pucci asymetric jersey dress $1,435
- Kara by Kara Ross 14-karat gold-plated triple-stone ring $255
- Lanvin le genereux soir sil bag $1,120
- Marni polka dot silk-satin camisole $360 and briefs $145
- Miu miu cat-print silk blouse $955
- Thakoon draped silk-georgette top $1,365
- Versace silk-knit bodysuit $1,375
- Versace Python cutout platform boots $1,995
- Versace Studded leather mini skirt $2,295
- Pastel pink lambskin handbag inspired by the Chanel boutique gift bag
- Halston Heritage Halterneck stretch-jersey dress $455
All of the items can be found at www.net-a-porter.com