Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anja - An Inspiration



In the recent interview for Wojewódzki Show on Polish TV station TVN, supermodel Anja Rubik spoke about her career and life as a model. When asked about other celebrities that she’s met during her travels around a world, she said that some time ago she had a nice meeting with a pop singer Rhianna. Anja said that a Barbados beauty came up to her and told her that she was the reason for her hair style change. When she saw Anja’s new short look, she’s decided to get a similar hair cut. I must say that when I saw Rhianna’s shorter look for the first time, I thought it reminded me of Anja’s hair but now she’s proved me right. Obviously Anja is a great fashion inspiration to all of us but I didn’t expect her to be an inspiration to celebrities as well. Her hair grew back again. She looks beautiful as always but I really liked when she cut them short so this is a little tribute to that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment