Thursday, April 1, 2010

If I was a rich girl … Shoes for Fall 2010



In one of the Sex and The City’s episodes Sarah Jessica Parker said that it’s hard to be sometimes in single women shoes. That’s why from time to time we need to get a pair of special ones. I totally agree with this statement. Beautiful and not always comfortable shoes can make a statement and YES we like to make those.
While looking at the fall collections I’ve spotted few definitely special pairs and I suppose if I only was a rich girl, I would definitely buy all of them. Ok not to be greedy … if I really had to choose, I’d pick two pairs. It was a love at first sight. Chloé and Dries Van Noten are my favorites. The hight, shape and colors are perfect. I see myself wearing them with EVERYTHING! I cannot find them in any of the online shops but maybe it’s just a little too early. I someone finds them first, please let me know! Until then I’m coming back to my perfect, imaginary life with all of those shoes in my closet ;)

Prada for Fall 2010



Marni for Fall 2010



Marc Jacobs for Fall 2010



Dries Van Noten for Fall 2010



Chloé for Fall 2010



Chanel for Fall 2010



Burberry for Fall 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment