Monday, September 9, 2013

NYFW S/S 2014 – Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham's newest collection shown just yesterday in New York represents everything I’ve been associating Victoria’s style with for a few years now – a classic shape. I love how Victoria plays with shape which makes her designs so universal. I remember few seasons ago a dress by her that was worn by models and celebrities in sizes from 0 to 16. Even though Beckham has been a size ‘0’ for a long time now, she knows how to design dresses for every body and I love it!

This season is not different. She’s prepared a collection full of classic cuts, black and white pants and blazers that can either be worn to a business meeting or during casual weekends. The whole collections is full of visibly comfortable clothes, nothing too body conscious (maybe except of those cool triangle dresses). I am especially in love with black cropped pants that I believe Victoria herself wore to the show. They seem like a pair that could be worn with everything and that’s definitely something I would love to add to my wardrobe.
As a Spice Girls fan all of those years ago I would have never guessed that Victoria could turn out to be such a great designer whose work I would admire and clothes would desire.

Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment