Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer time in Vogue



I haven’t been so excited about a Vogue cover for a very long time. Natasha Poly on the cover of Vogue Paris June/July 2014 issue is everything which I could expect from the French edition. The picture shot by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin is fresh, imaginary, beautifully shot but ... still leaves some parts to imagination. It feels so refreshing and I couldn’t love it more!
I am pretty sure it’s my favorite cover of Vogue Paris since the reign of Emmanuelle Alt. It feels so summery so that I feel like jumping into water myself. (Since my holidays are 3 months ahead it would be pretty hard though J). I am definitely going to be picking up this issue when it hits my local store.
What do you all think about the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment