Friday, November 23, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's



Breakfast at Tiffany’s is one those classic movies you can watch countless of times and still never have enough. I am an addict and I’m not afraid to admit that! Since it was my Birthday and I was in New York I was that more excited to play Audrey a little bit and visit Tiffany’s.

I didn’t go there while coming back from a party early in the morning, but in the evening before going to a Birthday dinner and Fashion’s Night Out. It was a perfect moment I must say since the Tiffany’s blue carpet was already waiting for all the guests! When I entered the doors I was immediately touched by the special atmosphere this place has. And I can imagine now how Holly Golightly felt so good only window shopping.  After first gasp of surroundings, I took the elevator to the third floor where the fine jewelry is placed. (For now I skipped the second floor with engagement rings and other diamonds lol). In the silver Tiffany heaven I looked around searching for the charm bracelet I was going to buy for myself. Finally I found it! It was a mini lock in sterling silver on a bead bracelet.  I thought it was so classic and beautiful – just what I wanted! Tiffany’s experience while in New York totally worth it!

What are you favorite pieces form Tiffany’s? 


*********************************************************************************



“Śniadanie u Tifanny’ego” to jeden z tych filmów, które możesz oglądać niezliczoną ilość razy i nadal nie mieć dosyć. Ja sama jestem uzależniona od tego filmu i nie boję się do tego przyznać! Skoro miałam urodziny i byłam akurat w Nowym Jorku, byłam jeszcze bardziej podekscytowana, aby pobawić się trochę w Audrey i odwiedzić Tiffany’ego.

Nie poszłam tam jednak rano po powrocie z imprezy, ale wieczorem przed wybraniem się na urodzinową kolację i Fashion’s Night Out. Był to zdecydowanie moment idealny, gdyż dywan w kultowym kolorze niebieskim czekał już na powitanie gości! Kiedy tylko weszłam do środka, od razu doświadczyłam tej specyficznej atmosfery, która towarzyszy temu miejscu. Teraz rozumiem, dlaczego tak wspaniale czuła się Holly Golightly przez samo patrzenie się na wystawę tego sklepu. Po pierwszym rekonesansie, wsiadłam w windę prowadzącą na trzecie piętro, gdzie znajduje się kolekcja srebrnej biżuterii. (Na razie zrezygnowałam z wizyty na drugim piętrze, które pełne jest diamentów i pierścionków zaręczynowych lol). W srebrnym niebie Tiffany’ego rozglądałam się szukając bransoletki, którą mogłabym kupić dla siebie. W końcu ją znalazłam! Była to srebrna koralikowa bransoletka z mini kłódką. Gdy tylko ją zobaczyłam, od razu spodobało mi się, jak klasyczna i piękna była – dokładnie taka, jaką chciałam! Doświadczenie Tifanny’ego podczas pobytu w Nowym Jorku było tego zdecydowanie warte!

Które elementy biżuterii od Tiffany’ego Wam się podobają?  





tiffany.com






1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is your trusted silver and gold dealer. You will be provided with bargain, up-to-minute prices and they will make sure your bullion is delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete