Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Polish Models rule the Vogues

I love Polish models, I truly believe they are the best in the world!!! Of course I am Polish so I am allowed to think that ;) But let’s look at some facts. Anja Rubik was just named the number one model on TFS), she is number 3 on models.com list. On that list there are 4 more: Anna Jagodzinska – nr.8, Monika JAC Jagaciak – nr. 10, Kasia Struss – nr.13, Magdalena Frackowiak – nr. 17 and now joining this team is Zuzanna Bijoch, nr. 27. So 6 models total in the first 30 of top models! I guess I am a little bit right after all!

The fall 2011/2012 season is almost here. First campaigns are being published, there are announcements of another ones. The Haute Couture shows have just started  as well. I cannot wait to see where would those girls end up but I am sure that some great things are ahead if them!


Zuzanna Bijoch for Vogue Mexico July 2011










 Anna Jagodzińska for Vogue Turkey June 2010










 Małgosia Bela for Vogue Espana July 2011












No comments:

Post a Comment