Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chanel Beauté


382 rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris. It’s the address worth remembering. Situated on the corner from Chanel’s Cambon historic place, this 100% related to beauty shop is a gem which you must visit while in Paris. Opened in 2013 this Chanel’s space is a true experience. I wondered there in order to try some of the new Rouge Coco lipsticks and try to find the best one for me. (Who am I kidding - I wanted them all!) but what I found there was so much more than make up and perfume. It was a true Chanel experience.

The store is not too big but it’s big enough to stock all Chanel necessities. You can check out new launches, classic vernis or various perfumes. What’s special about this particular store is the collection of Les Exclusifs – perfumes which are only sold in Paris. And I must say – some of those are simply amazing! You can also have you make up done or book a make-up lesson.

While browsing the Rouge Coco collection I got an assistance from a lovely girl named Sophie. She not only asked me whether to apply professionally a color on my lips which I happily agreed on but also suggested to refresh my overall look which after hours of walking around Paris was barely there. Of course I said yes! She was very kind and helpful and made my experience there very special. I ended up getting my lipstick (in Arthur) and got a lip pencil to go with it as well. My purchases got packed nicely and I also received few freebies which I totally love.

I would highly recommend this store in Paris. I think it’s a must! I know I will be returning there for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment